Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hillbillies have quite a sense of humor!

This morning I was emailing back and forth with my handsome, charming, smart and hilarious hillbilly cousin Matt. I was playing the role of OLDER and WISER cousin and giving him career advice. I made the mistake of calling myself "OLDER and WISER". Here was his response:

"However don't ever put "older" in caps like that again. I don't care how many years old you are, old people do not: hike miles in mountains, take hillbillys on the best camping trips ever, rescue hillbillys from class 46 rapids and drive the most bad ass SUV on the market. You can call yourself old when you have to ask Jim to grab the walker out of the truck before a 12 mile hike."

This made me crack up and really put things into perspective.....

Thanks Mattt....now who is wiser?!?!

No comments: