Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mammoth Hike

When we were on our trip, we spent some time at Mammoth Mountain.  One day, I took the gondola up and hiked the mountain with the dogs while Jim and Grace mountain biked.

The two pics below show the dogs in the gondola - that was a hilarious trip!  Ahi was trying to run in my arms while I was getting on the gondola.  Daisy got on but was nervous.  I had her lay down and she was fine....until the gondola came in for a rough landing and literally rolled Daisy over and into the glass door!

It took them about a mile of the hike to calm down about the gondola ride.  And that is just the time that I started to get wound up on the hike because the signs on the trail were worn out or missing!  So I was at the top of the mountain with no clear trail to the bottom!  We wandered around and found our way.  These are some of the views.

On the gondola
On the gondola

No comments: