Thursday, October 20, 2011

Little things that delight!

Two things that delighted me today. One is "little" in size and one is "little" in importance:

1. The "little" in importance is my new hair dryer! My current hair dryer is so old that I don't even remember when I bought it. And it works in slow motion, barely blowing out warm air. The only reason I could stand it this long is I shower at the gym so often that I don't have to use it very often. On Monday I was at the gym using their hair dryer and decided that it was time to get a new one for home. I went to my desk and ordered one just like the one at the gym on amazon (i love amazon) and it was delivered yesterday!

2. The "little" in size is my new 21 st anniversary ring that Jim gave me this morning! Very pretty pear shaped sapphire in a white gold setting. It makes me think if the pearl promise ring he gave me 23 years ago!

Happy anniversary to us and happy new hair dryer day!

No comments: