Friday, October 14, 2011

And I wonder why....

All before 9 am this morning:

* Packed a lunch
* Commuted to work
* Did one hour of cardio and 30 mins of weights
* Showered and got ready for work
* Emailed Drew's tutor
* Drew's ride did not show for tutoring - so Jim had to take Drew to tutoring and then to school
* Since Jim was not home, he had to get Grandma Anna to come over to get Grace to school
* Found out that the friend who was suppose to pick up Grace after school and take to soccer practice was in the hospital with a kidney stone. Made alternate pick up plans for Grace.
* Grace's soccer bag was suppose to be at the friends house so it was ready for practice tonite - with change of plans, had to track down soccer bag.
* Friend in hospital had soccer carpool duty tonite - so had to make alternate plans, including me doing pick up.

And my dentist wonders why I clench my teeth hard enough to fracture my teeth.

Next up today.....8 plus hours of work and yoga!

No comments: