Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It has been a long time....

since I have had an early morning, gym fashion disaster....but I guess it is time.

This morning I went to the gym, did the whole workout thing ( 6 miles on the precor :-)). And when I went to get ready for the day, I had one catastrophe after another:

  • I am wearing black cords that are too tight and feel like they are strangling me!
  • I have a black tshirt on that looks too big and like I got into a fight with a giant deodorant while putting it on.
  • I went to put on my denim jacket to hide the tight pants and the deodorant covered/ too big shirt and found that the dog must have been using my jacket as a pillow for the last week - I now had yellow dog hair all over my black clothes!
  • After blow drying my hair, it looked like straw in the Sahara Desert.

So, if you see me today, it would not be a good day to comment on my appearance.....I am feeling a little out of sorts!

No comments: