Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Gotta be smarter than the rock monster....

Be sure to read my post from yesterday before reading this one.....

So I decided this morning before my run that I had to be smarter than the rock monster....if the rock monster is putting rocks in your underwear to slow down your run.....don't wear underwear! That was my strategy this morning and it WORKED! Not to worry - I was not out running around the neighborhood naked - I had my running pants on!

So my run this morning went much better than yesterday. I ran my whole route without feeling like I was being held back! I guess after 20 years of running you are due to have days every now and then when you just can't get it together!

Tomorrow is a gym day, so I will see how I do for an hour on the eliptical machine!

No comments: