Friday, January 15, 2016

New Boots


If you remember back to our Washington backpacking trip, you will remember that my boots started to blow out right before we left.  I had gone on an emergency search for boots and didn't find any that worked.  So I wore my old boots on the trip and the held up!  YAY!. 

But now that I am between trips, I need to find a new pair so I can get them broken in and spend the time finding something that fits just right.

So I ordered 3 pair of boots from REI and I am trying them out around the house.  This is a HUGE decision for me because a bad pair of boots will ruin a trip.  AND - I LOVE my old boots!  They are like an extension of myself.  They are so comfy that I could wear them every day.


So stay tuned for the drama of me making a decision. 

No comments: