Monday, October 27, 2014

We could erase last week....

Last week was a disaster:  Grace had her concussion, Drew had strep and I came down with a severe case of vertigo.  Poor Grace was home from school with the concussion and was taking care of me because I couldn't walk without assistance.  I spent about 48 hours on the couch with my eyes closed and laying perfectly still so that I would not barf and the world wouldn't spin so fast.  My family and my dogs never left my side.

This is what I learned:

  • Thank God everyday for the good health that you have!
  • My family is awesome - they have my back!
  • I love the hustle and bustle of a busy schedule - being stuck on the couch watching tv makes me nuts!

I am starting this week working from home because I am still a little woozy - but only if I move to fast - which happens to be the speed I prefer!

No comments: