Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Life of crime

Listen to this story:

On Sunday I was sitting in Palo Alto watching G's soccer game when I get an email from a neighbor that "some kids are opening the door of Drew's truck and taking pictures of themselves".

I call Jim who is in Moss Landing and tell him what is happening.

I email back the neighbor and tell her to go shoo the kids away.

Jim calls other neighbors and tells them to go check it out.

A neighbor tells Jim that Tina and Marty's care alarm is going off - which is parked right behind Drew's truck.


Jim calls the police.


I get a text from Bug - one of G's friends - with a pic of Tina and Marty's car saying "Is this Tina and Marty's car, the hazards are on".

Mystery solved - the "some kids" were Bug and Kayla!

I texted Jim and told him to call the police back - mystery was solved.

Talked to Bug who apologized and said they took a pic and sent it to Grace.  Let's just say -- these girls don't have a future for a life of crime and you shouldn't send pics of yourself committing a crime!

K - the cutest criminal ever!

No comments: