Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thank You for the Award


Today we got a package from my favorite Uncle Dave.  In it were the items shown above and a note that said the following:

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for making your Kentucky hillbilly relatives the "Best Special Guests" for TNDC 2012.  It is quite and honor.  As you can see, it has been posted right next to my executive name place on my door.  (Note - the "executive name plate" is a crayon drawing that says "Dave"!).

Unfortunately, my landlord said we can no longer post honors or accolates anywhere outside of our office.  We will find  a place of honor for it moving forward. 

To thank everyone for this honor I am sending swag fomr our Day at the Races for you to distribute at your next TNDC,  Also enclosed is a gift for our favorite nephew in law.  We thought it was appropriate....also maybe just a little sucking up before crab season. 

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks."

Swag to be distributed on Thursday.  The crab will get a place of honor at TNDC and at Thanksgiving!

No comments: