Friday, November 22, 2013

Choices - Just rock your choice!

All thru life you make choices.

It might be where to work, what to drive, what to eat, who to marry....

I think it is interesting to watch what choices people make in various stages of their lives.

For example, do some people burn out raising their children so that when it comes time to be a grandparent, they make the choice to travel the world, instead of going to their grandchildren's events.

Or does someone decide to drive a junker their whole life because the status of a nice car is not important to them?

I was thinking about this when I saw two gentlemen who were about the same age, about two miles apart yesterday.

The first guy was driving a completely renovated super sharp 1970's black convertible Cadillac.  He was decked out in a black suit, starched white shirt and a fancy watch.

He caught my eye and I thought, "you rock it dude!"

Then two miles down the road I saw a guy about the same age wearing shorts, tennies with white socks pulled two high, a jacket hanging open with his belly hanging over his shorts and his reader glasses perched on the end of his nose --- riding a yellow scooter!

I laughed after I just saw the Cadillac dude and thought "you rock it TOO dude!"

We all make our choices and its not my job to judge - just to appreciate!

My advice to you - go forth and rock whatever it is you choose!




No comments: