Thursday, November 14, 2013

Crime!

I really wonder what it might be like to live a quiet, simple life....

This was might nite last nite after a long day at work.

I get off the shuttle bus at the park and ride and walk to my truck.  It is dark.  Upon walking up to the truck, I was overwhelmed with a gasoline smell.  I happened to glance down and see something under my truck.

I had another guy move his car so his headlights faced my truck and I got a good look.  I was totally confused about what was happening at first but then started to realize that someone tried to steal my gas but got interrupted and left this mess!
So, I had to call a tow truck and have the truck taken to Paul's shop.  That took a couple hours.

Then we needed deal with the gas.

We called the Fire Department and they came with a hazmat truck.  That took a couple hours.

Drew told them that he wanted to be a fireman so they walked him thru the clean up process and had him help.  He was thrilled.

That's Drew and the fireman putting the gasoline in Marty's car!

Got home at 9:30 pm.  Long day!




Now today I have to do a police report and talk to my insurance agent.

No comments: