Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Everyone wants in on the fun!

On Saturday Jim and I were at Grace's soccer
game and I get this text:

"This boat isn't catching any crab sitting at the dock"

Followed by the picture on the right.

For those who don't know....that's a picture of my boss on the Golden Girl!

He and his wife were in HMB for the day and were walking the docks when they came upon the Golden Girl.  He climbed on board (using the steps I had told him about), noticed the cooler (thought to himself, "I know Jim pretty well, so I bet there is beer in that cooler") , popped open the cooler and found cold beer! 

He had his wife take the pic and sent it to us.  I wish there was a video camera on Jim and I when I got the pic because we were belly laughing!

Truly - everyone wants in on the Golden Girl adventure!



No comments: