Thursday, February 11, 2010

That Stupid Chiweenie

I took the dogs out for a walk while Gracie was at ed therapy this morning. This is our normal routine - we go the same route every time. At the beginning of our route, there is a bridge we have to go under. It is really noisy with 4 lanes of cars going close to the sidewalk. Normally Ahi is a little nervous with her ears straight back and her head down as she hurries under the bridge.

Today was different. I wasn't paying much attention to her until I felt a tug and I looked up and she was at the end of her leash in the middle of lane number 1 on a very busy street! Thankfully a car swerved and missed her in time for me to pull her back onto the sidewalk! I could not believe it. Apparently she saw a German Shepard on the other side of the 4 lanes of road and decided to go after it.

Stupid Chiweenie....she almost "got dead"!

No comments: