Friday, May 12, 2006

Still in a state of shock...

As you can imagine, I can not believe that Chris got voted off of American Idol! To make matters worse, the Sharks lost the 3rd game in the series on the same nite! I was so depressed yesterday I almost couldn't work. Plus I had to spend time yesterday looking for a new friend, to replace my friend who voted for Elliot! (You know who you are!!!)

Someone tell me in the end who wins AI because I can't stomach the remaining contestants. I did have a girlfriend (a real friend who votes for Chris) tell me that there is some talk that the voting on Tuesday nite was screwed up and that some people when trying to vote for Chris got Katherine's phone line instead. I don't know the details about it. But I will check it out and report back if there is anything to it.

No comments: