Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Spiraling out of control

Life was looking really good there for awhile - Chris Daughtry was in the final four and the Sharks won the first two games of the series against Edmonton. But then, I am not sure why, things started going bad.

The biggest upset in American Idol history and Chris was voted off.

Then the Sharks started losing. Edmonton won games 3 and 4 in Edmonton. The fifth game was in San Jose on Mothers Day and all four of us went to the game! Imagine our shock when they lost! The referees were really bad but we can't blame it all on the refs. Some in the news are saying that some Sharks didn't play as hard as they could because they were angry that the Shark's fans booed the Canada National Anthem before the game. I find that hard to believe. I think they just changed their strategy which is to be more defensive and it is not working.... Tonite is game 6 in Edmonton and it is a must win for the Sharks. I have my fingers crossed.

No comments: