Wednesday, May 10, 2006

AI debrief

I am having serious issues related to American Idol this week - the issues are related to my friends who have fallen of the Chris Daughtry bandwagon (I think they hit their heads when they fell off) - one friend says Chris' side burns are a turnoff and the other friend voted for Elliot instead of Chris because she thought "he needed her vote"! (jenn and angie - you know who you are!) What are these women thinking? So, I am in the market for two new friends!

My prediction for this week is that Katherine and Taylor will be in the bottom 2 and Katherine will be voted off. I think Katherine has great skill but I think she gets too nervous and fails to meet her potential. She just tries to hard and it shows. Taylor is good but he is not consistent and does not fit the american idol profile and nor does Elliot. The only hottie to be able to fill the American Idol shoes is Chris.

No comments: