Sunday, August 23, 2015

You will never walk alone


You'll never walk alone because I will always be with you.

A friend at work had her friend paint a pic of my two labs and was going to give it to me....but it turned into a cluster!  Her friend, who is a temperamental artist, decided to do a giant picture instead of an 8 by 10.  Then she wanted about $500 for the finished painting.  My friend talked her down in price and got it for much less.  But then she decided she like it so she is keeping it.  So now a beautiful painting of my two dogs sits on her desk at work!  Everyone comes in and asks if those are her dogs, and she says, "no, they are Chris' dogs"!  Everyone is then totally confused.

Anyway, that is a long background for this pic.  Her friend also made cards with the same pic and for this one she put this quote, " You'll never walk alone because I will always be with you".  

I was given that card right after Daisy got sick and her long term prognosis was unclear.  It was so fitting to remind me she will always be with me no matter what happens.  And she will be with Hops too because she has taught her so much.  OH - And Ahi too because Ahi would not be who she is today with out her wise big sis.

So I framed the picture and will treasure it.

No comments: