Saturday, August 01, 2015

ST Park


Since Daisy Mae got sick and is weak and wobbly, my morning routine is much longer.  I have to take all three dogs out and go for a very short walk down the block and back.  This is a very slow walk that lets them all sniff as much as they want.  It is usually about 30 minutes.  Then I take Daisy home and do a long walk, hike or trip to the school with the other two.

This morning, Renee, Stella, me and Hops did a hike in ST Park.  Three and half miles and Hops came home with energy!!!

I try to do separate stuff with Daisy so she feels like she gets some special attention.  Today she got to hang out with me out front while I cleaned out the mini.  She seems to like that and its not tough on her.

Three dogs is toooooooo many!  So much work!

Cruising home in the mini!

No comments: