Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Silliness

It has been a very silly morning.

First, I woke up this morning with a dream about having a shower for my girlfriend who just got a breast reduction!  A boobie shower!  Complete with cupcakes.  However, in my dream, when I went to get the cupcakes my new rig had been stolen!  BIZARRE!

Then, while getting ready to leave to head to the gym at the crack of early, there was a skunk that had sprayed somewhere very close to the house.  We live in a big city!  Why is there a skunk in my yard? I was just glad the Labs didn't run into it.

Next, I was driving to work and was behind a lady in a red pick up who was driving with a giant palm tree in her lap!  She was literally looking thru palm fronds to see the road.

Finally, I am at the gym and some guy shows up in his jammies!  No doubt about it - they were flannel jammies!  He proceeded to sit on a couch in the gym and have a phone call.  Bizarre!

No comments: