Sunday, June 28, 2015

Kickball 2015

Kody always wears a crazy outfit.  He did not disappoint this year!


Here are some more pics.  I didn't get any good ones this year - so I hope Renee did and can send them to me.

Kody arrived on a mini bike....which is still in my garage.








Here were the teams...white won!  I am not sure why I didn't put Kody, the professional kicker, on my team!  Doh!

White Team
·         Kyle
·         Debbie
·         Mike
·         Jeremy
·         Jenna
·         Tina
·         Mr C
·         Kody
·         Doug
·         Jim
·         Grace
·         Mari
·         Sean
Black Team
·         Zack
·         Cindy
·         Marty
·         Mikey
·         Amanda
·         Kayla
·         Drew
·         Ben
·         Chris
·         Luke
·         Renee
·         Nick

No comments: