Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Random Thoughts

1.  There is a gal at the gym at work who has giant angel wings tattooed on her back.  It makes me wonder why she has them.  I am not judging, just wondering.

2.  I cleaned out my closet this weekend and I noticed I have a pair of jeans that are size 6, a pair of jeans that are size 12, a skirt that is size 8 and dress pants that are size 10.  Really???  They are all Ann Taylor Loft clothes too and each of them fit.  Can't they get the sizes narrowed down a little closer?  I am not a 6 and not a 12.....probably somewhere in between.

3.  Daisy Mae likes to lay in the bathroom because it is cool and quiet.  This morning, she walks out and looks at me and this is what I see:

Apparently, when she stood up and walked out, the towel came off the rack and got stuck on her back!

4.  Last nite we had one of my favorite meals - home made pea soup and grilled cheese on sourdough.  YUM!

5.  I don't like it when my friends or family travel.  It is ok if I go somewhere, I just don't like it when they go places.  I don't like them to be far from me!

No comments: