Friday, October 05, 2012

Rabbit Food

We had a bunch of bunny food leftover from when Bunny died.  So I put it on the for sale alias at work (for free).  I got a couple takers.  But when one the guys came to pick his up, he asked me if the food was natural!?!?!  He said his wife was really weird about only buying natural food for their bunny.  He wanted to see the original packaging.  That packaging is long gone because I put 20 lbs of food in ziploc bags to keep in the freezer.

So I told him not to take it if they wouldn't use it because I would just give it to the other employee who wanted it or take it to the humane society.  He said the would use it and took three bags.

It was a weird interaction.  I get the whole natural, organic, local food thing for humans.   But for bunnies?!?!?  Is it really going to give them a longer life span?  Improve their quality of life?  Especially after I asked him if it was an indoor bunny or a free roaming bunny.....NOPE - lives in a cage outside.

Weird!

No comments: