Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Near Miss or The 3 Stooges in the Back Yard

Last nite, Tina and I were sitting at the counter in the kitchen while Drew decided to take Murray out to see the bunny.  I had already had Murray out in the yard with me and the bunny while I planted some flowers and although Murray was clearly interested, he left bunny alone.

Drew was out there for about 30 seconds when all of a sudden:

*  We hear screaming
*  We see bunny running by at 100 MPH and crashing into a chair
*  We see Murray chasing bunny at 50 MPH
*  We see Drew chasing Murray at 25 MPH with arms flailing!
*  We see bunny run back across the yard
*  We see Murray turn and chase bunny
*  We see Drew turn and chase Murray

By the time they made their next lap around the yard, I made it outside and stopped Murray and gave him a stern talking to!  By this time EVERYONE was panting or sweating.

I wish we had it on video - it was HILARIOUS!



No comments: