Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Bunny Drama


Jim called me on my way home last nite and reported that he had LOST the bunny!  He said she was in the backyard and he went back to check on her and she was gone.  I stayed on the phone with him for awhile while he looked:

*  Behind the bbq
*  In the garage
*  On the side yard

Nothing!  Then he told the dogs to "find the bunny" and they couldn't find her.




When I got home about 20 mins later, Jim was out front looking up and down the street, thinking maybe she got out of the yard.

Nothing!

So I start looking too.  She was no where in the backyard.

Then Drew came home and he started looking too.

Finally, I went and looked in the garage.  I took Ahi with me and started asking her "where's the bunny?" And then......she started looking too.  After about 30 seconds, she spotted her under a table in the garage!

And boy.....was she fired up about being a bunny hunter!!!  She ran around all proud of her self for about 30 minutes!

These pics are from this morning.  She seems to have adjusted to her new home!

No comments: