Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's for dinner?

I am willing to bet a million dollars that you are not having what we are tonite for dinner.

We have some ground meat in the fridge that Jim got from a buddy. When the kids asked what type it was, we all had to guess. We guessed:

* crocodile
* elk
* moose
* snake

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Finally, I guessed it -- it's bear!

NASTY!!!!

The kids are fired up and asked if we could have bear burgers for dinner tonite. Jim said "yes" and I thought...."I think I will stay at work late tonite!".

2 comments:

The 299 Crew said...

We had grilled portabellos over mushroom risotto last night; all prepared by my carniverous, hunting, hunk of a husband. Want some leftovers?

tkf said...

The bear burgers are really discusting and I am a carnivore! My grandchildren are probably going to end up with mad bear disease. And that poor dead dear is even worse. Where did I get this family????