Monday, March 09, 2009

Morning Favorites

I love steel cut oatmeal as much as I love bagel wednesdays! But for different reasons. This morning, I was rushing to get to the gym because we got back late last nite from the cabin. So I did not have time to make anything to bring for breakfast. So, I decided to slum and go to the cafeteria for regular old oatmeal. That makes it sound bad but in reality, it looked pretty good. I got a nice big bowl and doctored it up with raisans, brown sugar and walnuts. It looked quite yummy!

Boy was I surprised when I got to my desk and dug in....it tasted burned! NASTY! I tried it a few times thinking...."it doesn't look burned". But it tasted bad. So I had to trek back to the cafeteria and get a bagel....which is not my breakfast of choice....unless it is bagel wednesday!

No comments: