Monday, February 09, 2009

Weird Dreams

Over the weekend I had two very odd dreams:

1. The first was very vivid. I dreamed I had 6 foster children, plus Gracie and Drew and had just gotten Ahi. All the foster kids were the same age as Gracie and had to go on a 3 day field trip that day and we had not filled out all the paperwork or packed them up. Plus I was sick and Jim had some type of medical problem that required medical tests. It was totally overwhelming and I kept asking myself - "how did I get involved in all this?" In retrospect, maybe it was some type of message to slow down....or just be thankful I don't have 8 children!

2. Last nite I dreamed that Ahi got closed up in the back seat chair in my truck. It automatically closes up when you push a button and I dreamed she pushed the button and got closed in it with her little chiweenie head sticking out! In my dream she was fine. In reality, she would have had some broken bones and internal injuries. I have no idea what this dream meant.

No comments: