Thursday, February 05, 2009

My new office


I have been having internet connection issues this week. On tuesday, I could only get a connection if I hooked directly into the modem, which is housed in the hallway closet. Unfortunately for me, the cord was VERY short. So I had to work in the hallway.
After 10 minuntes on the floor, I decided that I needed a better work station. So I went up and got Gracie's little table from her room. It is hard to get the full feeling, but it is a kids chair and table, painted white and lavender.
The bonus - I was right next to the bathroom so it shortened the time spent on bathroom breaks!! (see in the pic - to the right - yep - that's the toilet!).
The dogs were wondering what the heck was going on. Daisy was nervous that I was doing something out of character, so she stood next to me for 30 minutes panting right in my face! We were face to face when I was sitting in the mini chair!
Luckily we have the problem fixed and I am in an adult chair today! And my back and neck feel much better!

No comments: