Friday, September 05, 2008

Otis Too

I know many of you are going to think I am crazy for this but this is Otis Too and I have applied to adopt him! He is a french bulldog who is currently being fostered in Arizona. His mama had to give him up because she had to go back to work full time and could not give him the care he needed.

I have been looking to add a french bulldog into our family for a couple years now.... I have consistently looked at the rescue organizations, but never found a frenchie who seemed like a perfect fit for our family:

* had to be ok with being in a two dog family,
* had to be ok with a big yellow hound,
* had to be ok with kids,
* had to be active and playful.

Well - Otis seems to fit the bill! He is living with a big mastiff and playing his heart out!

We should hear something in the next couple weeks - the problem is....with a handsome guy like this, there are multiple suitors!

Wish me luck!

No comments: