Sunday, September 21, 2008

Letter of Recommendation



I am still waiting the hear about Otis and the wait is seeming endless.....so to keep my self busy, it was time to collect letters of recommendations from dogs we take care of. There are two - one from Lucy and one from Chad. I sent them to the French Bulldog Rescue folks and hope that it helps are chances. I thought you would all enjoy them! So, here goes....




Hello,

My name is Lucy. Chris' Family always takes care of me when my family has to go out of town and I LOVE it at their house (see the pic of me being loved)! But that is not the story I want to tell you.

I want to tell you the time that Chris and Jim saved my life!

One morning when I was a puppy, I got a little rambunctious in my crate and got myself hooked in the mouth by a bungee cord that was hooked to the top of my crate. I was stuck and bleeding and my family could not get me unhooked! It was scary.

So my mom called Chris at 6 am and said that they had an emergency and needed help. Chris and Jim came over to my house in a flash and had me unhooked and safe within 30 seconds of being in the house! My mom says Jim should wear a Superman cape (that’s Jim rubbing my belly)!

Ever since then I knew I could trust them to take care of me!

And you should trust them to take care of Otis Too! Plus, I want to meet Otis. I think he will want to play with Daisy and I.

Love,
Lucy

No comments: