Wednesday, January 09, 2008

ICK!!!

When I got up this morning to come to the gym at 5:15 am, I grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge for breakfast. Normally, I eat yogurt and grapenuts mixed together after I work out. When I got to my desk and was starving -- I broke out my yogurt......only to discover that it is key lime flavored! ICK!!!!!!

Drew loves that flavor so I sometimes buy some of it for him. I think it is horrendously nasty. First of all.....it is glow in the dark green! Second of all.....it tastes like bathroom cleaner smells! Double ICK!!!

I have a really busy day, so I had a choice to eat it or starve until lunch time. I woke up starving this morning and then did 1 hour on an elipitcal machine.....so I really had no choice. I am currently choking down the yogurt with extra grapenuts to cut the bathroom cleaner taste!

Update: After 4 bites I couldn't take it anymore and threw it away. I will starve!

No comments: