Thursday, September 27, 2007

My life has officially spiraled out of control....

This is what I am currently juggling:

  • A new full time (and then some) job
  • Hiring two people
  • Assisting a friend who is trying to land a job at the same company where I work
  • My husband is going to be off hunting for Bambi for 2 weeks
  • My parents are gone for 3 weeks
  • My kids in the last two weeks have had an abscessed tooth an earache and had to get new glasses
  • I am doing physical therapy
  • I have to schedule surgery for my shoulder
  • Filling my tire up with air every 3 days because it has a hole in it
  • Researching private junior high for Drew
  • 4 Soccer practices and 2 hockey practices a week
  • 2 soccer games a week
  • Running or precoring 16 to 22 miles a week
  • Worrying about my neighbor who is seriously ill

All this does not include the normal stuff: homework, groceries, paying bills, walking the dog, cooking, etc.

If I end up missing, don't look for me on a lush tropical island..... That won't be me in the wig with a margarita in my hand!

2 comments:

The 299 Crew said...

I will officially remove myself from your list of worries, and stop giving you little assignments! You have far more important things to worry about.

pontoonmama said...

But I enjoy worrying about you! And I have secret motives...you are a good lunch date and you will go shop for shoes with me!