Friday, April 27, 2007

Chef Chris

OHHHH - I have been making yummy dinners lately. I was tired of the same old thing so I was quizing friends on what they make and came up with the following two new dinners this week and they were yummy!

* pork chops coated with Dijon mustard and bbqed, asparagus with browned butter/soy sauce/balsamic vinegar, artichokes and macaroni and cheese casserole.
* stuffed shells (stuffed with fresh spinach, basil, oregano, garlic, onions, mozerella and ricotta), garlic bread, turkey italian sausages and salad.

But I do have to admit that last nite, after we ran out of good stuff abd I was tired from the week, we had turkey hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls and baked, baked beans, corn and carrots with dill.

Next weeks menu is meatball subs, turkey tenderloin, pasta pesto, ribs and burritos.

No comments: