Saturday, March 10, 2007

Babysitting

We are watching the neighber's lab - Toby - the next couple days because the neighbor is in a class all day. So we are suppose to go over and let him out in the morning. OH SURE! That is not the kind of babysitters we are - he has been out front with us for the last 4 hours while we washed the truck and cleaned the garage. Poor guy is going to be exhausted. He lives with a quiet single guy and we drag him into the middle of our chaos and run him into the ground.

Yesterday he was over while I was on a phone call for work. I was in my office and it sounded like the world wrestling federation was in my living room. Drew came in and reported they were wrestling like mad!

He is a sweet dog and we really enjoy him. I just wish he would relax a little - he is really timid and gets nervous when we are all up and moving around. I guess I can't blame him - yesterday while he was here, Gracie was making up cheers about him and Drew was building a house out of the new dishwasher box! It actually made me a little nervous and its my house!

No comments: