Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dog Show Debrief

This weekend Gracie and I went to the Golden Gate Kennel Club dog show in SF. We went with the strategy to look at French Bulldogs in my quest for a new dog. It was so much fun to check out all the breeds. I spoke to the owner of the dog dad of the potential puppy I want. The dog was not there but I saw a picture of him. His name is Felix and he is from Russia. I also talked to the owner of the mom dog of the potential puppy, who is also from Russia. They were bred recently and there will be an ultrasound this weekend to see if it was successful! So potentially I could have a puppy in about 4 to 5 months.

Since the lineage is from Russia (like me), we are considering Russian names like Svetlana, Helga or Olga. If anyone has any name suggestions, please email me.

No comments: