Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Concerned Lab

This morning our cleaning lady came to clean. When she is here, I put Daisy's food and water bowl in the dishawasher to get it out of the way and clean it. Normally, I put it in the dishwasher late at nite before I go to bed because I turn on the dishwasher to run while we are sleeping. And when I do this, she is usually already asleep so she does not see it happen. This morning, she watched me put her bowls in the dishwasher and she was ALARMED! She was looking at me like...what the heck are you doing, I can't eat or drink out of those when they are sideways in the dishwasher!!! She stood there and looked at them for about 10 minutes until Drew finally distracted her with toys! Now a few hours later, she seems to have forgotten about them....she is now too busy snoring in the window!

No comments: