Monday, January 08, 2007

Bones and Dynamite.....

Gracie's nickname is "Bones and Dynamite" because she is so skinny but so powerful and tenacious. Whenever we talk about her being "Bones and Dynamite", she always brings up how short I am compared to the rest of the family. Her, Drew and Jim are all built for speed while I am like a turtle... slow and plodding. I always say I am built for endurance NOT speed. We always discuss that people are just different sizes and it doesn't mean they are any less strong, tenacious, etc. I have always told her I am little but mighty. Today we found a sticker of Piglet and it said...."Small but Brave".

So there you have it:

Gracie is Bones and Dynamite!

Her mom is Small but Brave!

She is one sweet kid with some great thoughts going on in that head!

No comments: