Friday, August 18, 2006

If evolution applied to denim skirts

If evolution applies to denim skirts, in 10,000 years they will all be head scarfs.

Following my thinking:

Everytime I buy a denim skirt it looks great on the hanger.

Then I put it on and it looks good on me - as long as I don't move a muscle!

The minute I start even attempting to take a breath the skirt starts moving up my body.

God forbid that I attempt to walk in it - I think it moves further north on my body at a rate of 1 inch north to every 10 feet walked. Going up stairs increases the movement north by 14.38%!

So once I complete my walk from my car to my office (approx 400 feet) the waist band of my very stylish Banana Republic denim skirt is up firmly placed under my boobs!

Ah ha! The speed bump of female breasts that the denim skirt will encounter will probably slow its evolution to head scarf by 2000 years.

Just remind me not to buy anymore denim skirts. Denim obviously needs to be worn as pants because a crotch is required to prevent them from movement towards a head scarf!

No comments: