Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thanks


I feel so fortunate to be able to send the kids to the school we send them to.  There are such amazing opportunities and wonderful support.  Drew has had the same counselor for 4 years and Grace has had the same one for 2 years (and she also supported Drew when he was in Jr High School).  They are the nicest gals who work tirelessly for the kids and seem so genuinely pleased to be doing so.  Without a doubt, the kids would not be as successful without them.

I have been wanting to do something to recognize them but wanted it to be personal.  Today I came up with an idea.  I made them lemon bars and put them together with fancy tea bags.  And I wrote them the following note:

"Thank you for all the support this year!  
Take a well deserved break and have a lemon bar and a cup of tea!"

I hope they enjoy the little treat!


No comments: