Sunday, April 13, 2014

Crazy Weekend

Will - one month old
I went into this weekend thinking it was not going to be too bad - a couple sporting events and the prom - easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Boy was I wrong.  This is what the weekend actually held:

  • Dinner Friday nite and the sushi place where Amanda works (in Gilroy)
  • 2 soccer games for Drew in Morgan Hill
  • 2 lacrosse games for Grace in San Jose
  • 1 soccer game for Grace in SF
  • Senior Prom
  • A visit to see Will
  • Tyler's 21st birthday party
  • A hike in Uvas Canyon
  • A visit with a friend who brought over her homemade tear drop trailer
  • Making lemon bars

Plus all the normal weekend stuff - laundry, groceries, make a couple meals and put in the fridge for the week, dog walks, etc.

And I wonder why I am so tired and my feet hurt!  And why we spend so much money on gas!

LAX - not much action in goal

Soccer in SF

Uvas hike

Will's bike

No comments: