Monday, March 11, 2013

New Pontoon Mama?


These are the seats Jim does not like

We went to the boat show in Sacramento this weekend to look for a new pontoon boat.  We need to decide if we want a new boat or re-do our existing boat.  We looked and looked at pontoon boats and I was getting frustrated because none were "calling out" to me.  They all just seemed like every other pontoon boat.  And I was especially irritated by sinks on the boats - why do you need a sink when you are in the middle of a body of water?

And then, the very last boat in the show called my name!  It is a Sylvan pontoon boat and is BIG!  And the best part is it has a deck out the front and off the back too.  That is what I have been wanting.

Jim is not happy with some of the seating configuration so we have asked the folks if they can work on finding new seats for it.  If they do, its a done deal.  If they don't, Jim needs to decide if he can live with it.   The kids and I love it.  And the dogs would too!
Jim doesn't like this single seat either - but that's mine and Ahi's seat!

Front deck

lounging!

Back deck

Front enterance

No comments: