Thursday, March 07, 2013

iPad repair

Grace came home from school yesterday with the jack from her headphones broken off in her ipad (luckily it was not the jack from her $200 beats headphones).  But they were stuck in her $600 ipad making it so the sound would not work!

Grace and I brainstormed on when and how to get it to the Apple store to see if they could fix it.....then I suddenly came to my senses and realized I didn't need the Apple store, I had Jim!  So I did the research to see what other people had done in the same situation and Jim got to work!

In this pic, he is wearing a headlamp and my reading glasses and using an old bic pen to get the jack out.  He had it out in about 10 minutes!

And that is his dinner plate in the foreground with the dinner on it that he made:  chicken teriyaki, white rice and steamed broccoli - what a guy - ipad repairman to chef!

No comments: