Friday, August 17, 2012

Free Food Update

I am really loving this free food at work.  And its not so much that it is free.  It is more that I have more freedom on what to eat.  Since you don't have to worry about cost, you go from station to station and make just the lunch you want.

For example, one day, I made half a sandwich and then had a bowl of chili over mashed potatoes to go with it.

Today, I got chow mein and then piled it high with roasted broccoli and cauliflower from the classic station and sauteed zucchini from the Chinese station. Under the "old/paid" system I would have had mostly noodles, under this "new/free" system, I got tons of veggies and very little noodles!

And for afternoon snack today I had the most delicious tangelo sorbet bar - only 108 calories too!


No comments: