Tuesday, January 17, 2012

They fight over the craziest things!

You have read the blogs about how my family will eat anything....bear burgers, sushi, duck, etc. And they cheer over vegetables that many people hate - including high fives when we have roasted cauliflower.

Two nites ago I had a similar experience. I made green beans a new way. I steamed the green beans and then quick stir fried them in pam spray and chunks of garlic. After dinner, there were some green beans left and Jim and Drew were literally fighting over them! They were both sitting on the couch and Jim had a bowl full of green beans. Drew wanted some and said he should get some because it was "his" bowl Jim was using. They negotiated back and forth until Drew got two green beans!

I always giggle over kids who won't eat vegetables! At my house, we fight over them!

No comments: