Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shuffle



I have had some recent trouble with my ipod shuffle that I use for running. I will be mid-stride and it turns itself off! And that totally makes me crazy.....I immediately stop and start muttering to myself and pushing buttons! I can not run without music.


At first I was going to just go out and buy a new one - but I hate being part of such a disposable population - meaning, "if it doesn't work, throw it away and buy a new one". So I decided to trouble shoot it.


I updated the software on it and that did not work. So I reset the device to the factory settings and that did not work. So I took it to the Apple Store to see if there was anything they could do. Turns out it basically has a short in the battery and they could fix it for $50 or I could buy a new one for $50.


So I am the brand new owner of a new shuffle.


Now I need to load it up with some new songs.


No comments: