Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pig anyone?

I have a friend who is looking for a pig. Here are the requirements:

* A pig of any size or type
* Must be alive (dead or stuffed animal pigs will not work)
* Needs to be at an elementary school in Mt View, CA for a few hours for one day at the end of the month
* Pig must be willing to be kissed by a school principal
* The persons needing the pig have a tow hitch and are willing to haul the pig, if necessary
* It is for a public school event, so a free or very low cost pig is best

If you have any leads on a pig, let me know and I can hook you up with my friend who needs the pig.

PS - I think the best part of this story is that this friend actually thought I might be able to find a lead on a pig. What, about me, makes him think that I can find a pig?

No comments: