Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dead guy?

Yesterday morning I went out to take the dogs for a quick run before I went to the gym. I decided to take them over to the school and let them run off leash a bit. I sloshed thru the wet grass and headed to the blacktop area. It was darker than dark and I couldn't see very well.

When approaching the building, I looked up and saw Ahi heading over to a form on the ground. I looked closer and it looked like a guy laying in a sheet - on the ground, up against the school building. It was so dark I could not tell if he was alive or dead! But I knew it was not a good situation either way.

I quietly called the dogs and beat it out of there speedy quick!

I went home and called the police to report the situation. I gave them all the details and then went upstairs to tell Jim. While telling the story the police called back and were having trouble locating the guy. I gave them detailed directions, to which they responded - "We got him"!

When I drove by the school about 10 minutes later, no one was there....so he must not have been dead!

No comments: