Monday, December 15, 2008

13 years old!


We celebrated Drew's 13th birthday yesterday. And in order for him to get his gift, he had to do the following scavenger hunt:

1. A Package that is wrapped and full of water bottles was given to him with the following message inside:


Thirteen years ago a baby was born whose name was Drew.
His family wished for him to live to be an old Geezer.
Soon he became the Head of a Five Cousins Crew.
Now….13 years later if he wants his birthday gift, he needs to go to the …freezer!

2. He needed to look in the big freezer in the garage – there was a package containing the following message:


Solve this puzzle:

I am dark as night.
I am a little better with peas.
I love my “sister”.
Now once you have it figured out…..go to where I sleep.

3. This led him to Ahi’s crate – there wasl a package with the following message:

Let’s see….
It is not a phone
It is not an air soft gun
It is not a pair of boxers….
What could it be?
If you want your birthday gift come with me….

I took him to the next spot, the kitchen and gave him the following instructions:


I couldn’t find your gift at Toys R Us or Sports Authority, so I had to order it online and have it sent to you. Lucky for you, it came today all wrapped with a bow. Go find it.

The final gift was in the mail box – wrapped with a bow.



The last pic is the look on his face when he realized he got the new voyager phone he has been wanting for months!
PS - He is officially 5 feet 8 inches at 13 years old. Four inches taller than his mother!



No comments: