Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chick Party

I had a Creative Memories (scrapbooking) Party last nite for my girlfriends who are into that type of thing (and even a few who not into it but like to get together to eat and drink). And we had a ball! The nite reinforced my belief that I have great friends. They are just a bunch of down to earth, friendly, kind, funny gals who I love being around.

There was one tense spot in the evening:

Susan showed up asked me to see my worm farm because she had strict orders from her family to check to see if I had a "viable worm farm". Oh boy! I was worried! And I mean it! She is the master of worm farms and hers makes mine look like a deserted ghost town. So with some trepidation, I brought her out to the yard and opened the lid.... I passed the test! Although mine is not as active as their "toiling heap of worms", it is still a respectable worm farm.

No comments: